Panasonic TAWERS (The Arc Welding Robot System) comes with a robot and controller with an integrated welding power source and servo wire feeder in one unit.
The benefits of the TAWERS robots are that they are optimized for speed that provides increased acceleration due to their larger motors and controllers. The extremely high speed of the robot increases performance by reducing cycle times. Panasonic TAWERS WG3 series are available in both TM and TL welding robot manipulators.
With the latest welding technology, TAWERS offer all of these welding processes:
- SP-MAG II
- Super Active Wire Feed Process (S-AWP)
- Hot Active Wire Feed Process (Hot-AWP)
- TAWERS Zi-Pulse
- Super Zi-Active
- Super Active TAWERS Aluminium
- TAWERS TIG
"Weld Navigation" allows easy parameter setting
Easy setting with Teach Pendant. Rich welding parameter database developed through our long experience.
WGIII Controller with Built-in Power Source
With a integrated power source, the main CPU is 6 times faster and 4 times more memory capacity which can reduce start-up time by 50% to about 30 seconds.
- Swivel rack in the case makes maintenance easy and saves space.
- Cables with connectors on both ends reduce Cable exchange time.
TAWERS Welding Process Guide
Greatly reduces spatter in mixed gas (MAG) welding on thin plate.
Welding waveform control achieves low spatter in short-circuit transfer range.
Reduces spatter by up to 75% using inexpensive CO2 gas
MTS control added to SP-MAG technology reduces spatters of CO2 welding.
Short and narrow arc prevents undercuts during high-speed welding.
- Preventing undercuts during high speed welding.
- Dip (Short circuit) transfer enabling lower heat input with better gap handling capability.
- Precisely controlled dip timing reducing spatter.